Senior Digital Campaign Art Director
An established and cozy local studio with a knack in financial services brand comms and advertising are looking to bring on board a tech enthusiast and conceptual campaign artist to the team.
As a forerunning 4As team of creative incumbents in the ATL space, they are up and running to provide digital incentives to their long standing clients brands. It’s a team that believes no heart is too young to fight old fires and win new battles. Someone quick on their feet when it comes to digital offline to online ideas and be that hands on designer where necessary in collaboration with a strategic digital partner in the business will find their place firmly in this office.
Reporting to the ECD, your role will require you to
- Develop and pitch campaign ideas across social, gamification, experiential activation and digital comms.
- Provide the best linkage between traditional concepts that will require your thoughtful advice into how offline blends into online assets.
- Have a good understanding of upcoming and existing technology platforms and linguistics used in advertising today, eg. Social, AR, VR, UX, CX
- Able to articulate and be executional with your concepts to the team as well as clients where necessary.
- A background of winning accolades in a pure play digital agency will be ideal. Min 5 or 6 years’ industry experience. Good with branding.
- You’re not just a web or interactive designer, but a creative thinker that binds digital consumer insights/data into beautiful activations.
- Some production experience in digital video, social apps etc.
Above all, you’ll need to be satiated with the proposition of being in a transitional environment where digital is highly sought after, open to discussion and hold an evangelistic attitude towards stakeholders that need more convincing than others.
Open and beautiful office space in a quaint end of the business district and great food around the corner beckons. Salary from 80K/annum onwards
Interviews have to be conducted in Singapore thus candidates based locally will be highly considered. We’ll encourage you to select your best digital works and in order to be shortlisted. Send CV and folio to [email protected]
Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1434702 | 8 Eu Tong Sen Street, #21-87, Singapore 059818