Our client, an award winning integrated creative agency and member of a global integrated network, is looking for a
SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST (m/f) in BERLIN
We are looking for someone, who is very strong in digital strategy, who understands business models and customer journeys and can use this to develop strategies. Projects will range across marketing programs, digital campaigns and product development. In this highly creative agency, you will be report to the designated client lead(s) and the strategic team.
- Drive the strategic development of the client’s digital marketing
- Develop and execute measurable strategic digital initiatives and on-going marketing programs, to support our clients’ business objectives.
- Work together with the Data-Team to define measurement and optimization strategies across online and offline media.
- Provide strategic insights to the team, identify and pursue proactively opportunities in digital, social and other media.
- Monitor and analyze using various methods such as desktop research, and technology tools for trends monitoring and social listening.
- Embrace strategy-first thinking in everything, as well as supporting the Creative team to validate and rationalize creative ideas.
- Prepare and deliver presentations or workshops to help educate and inspire clients and encourage strategic, cutting-edge and knowledge-driven creative work of internal teams.
- Support with client relationships on strategy-related matters and inspire proactivity across the clients.
- +5 years´ experience in a similar role in an agency, brand or corporate
- Strong understanding of marketing’s role in promoting business
- Strong understanding and competence of what it takes to engage an online audience timely, and retain them throughout the customer journey
- In depth knowledge of digital platforms and marketing trends in Germany
- Knowledge around relevant metrics across owned / paid / earned digital channels
- Dedicated with proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, presentation and written communication skills
- Ideally: Experience in integrated marketing and brand planning / UX Design / Data & Analytics AND Power-user skills with Keynote, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have
Does that hit a chord? Send your application to: [email protected] |+49 (0)30 467 267 014