About the company
A business operating across 6 countries with global outreach, you will be working in a high engineering culture environment – building platform to help consumers in their decision for financial products.
Highly motivated team, space to learn, room to grow – you will be the technical advisor to the business on best practices from technical perspective.
What you will be doing?
- Responsible for all aspects of our Drupal platform across 6 countries – module development and look & feel.
- Work closely with Product, Design, Data, and DevOps team
- Define best practices for structured content
- Develop custom modules, components and themes
Who are we looking for?
- Min 5 years of hands-on experience developing web solutions in Drupal 7/8 implementations
- Solid understanding of Drupal structures and their relationships – Entities, Views, Nodes
- Knowledge of template files and theme functions, and the Drupal theme layer
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile SDLC
Optional: What makes you stand out?
- Experience implementing Drupal 8 as a headless CMS
- Familiar with Docker
- Self-starter, analytical and problem-solving abilities
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to e[email protected]
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435