About the company
Our client is part of an established company in the Oil & Gas industry, one of the biggest sector in the world. You will be part of the founding team and opportunity to work on things like nobody else has before.
This is not your ordinary software development role – think about sensors programming, beacon technology, proxies, encryptions and perhaps hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi!
This is just a glimpse of the exciting opportunities that this position is offering. Together with a team of highly skilled engineers, it will be an interesting journey ahead discovering more potential with the technologies used.
What you will be doing:
- Build secure and scalable applications
- Be the technical advisor and problem solver
What we are looking for:
- Min 4 years of experience in software development, ideally experience in handling both frontend and backend development
- Experience in processes/methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, CI, CD etc
- Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Strong knowledge on other technologies such as Ruby, Python, C++
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Referral reward applicable for successful referral.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435