About the company:
Operating in 5 major countries across the globe, the client is fresh off Series A funding looking to further expand their international presence to be part of transformation of next generation of mobile workers life. Providing solutions to their enterprise clients which will create more new opportunities and increase business relationship with their users!
What you will be doing:
- As the key person based in Singapore to pro-actively identify new potential solutions and clients for the business
- Supporting pre-sales: Assist in sales activities which include presentation, product demo, use case creation and be the 'technical piece'.
- Project Management: Translating business requirements from clients into clear deliverable that can be communicated across internal teams e.g. Engineering, Solutions Architect and Product. Manage the day-to-day details of the project which include plan, schedule, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks. Partners with Sales to identify potential clients, generate applicable use cases
- Communication: Able to communicate complex and technical information effectively and confidently to audiences at different level
- ?Specialization: Be the 'Subject Matter Expert' and as key figure to the Solutions team to efficiently implement solutions to client using appropriate business measurements. Initiate processes and identify potential issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Project Management – Experience managing projects in enterprise environment. Ideally, experience in managing external clients.
- Communication: Good presentations and documentation skills.
- Technical: Knowledge in Software Engineering, Architecture, APIs.
- Able to travel across Asia region as required
Good to have:
- Experience working in start-up environment.
- Knowledge or experience within telco sector
- Experience working with international teams
- Certifications related to project management
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435