This is a fantastic opportunity for an Integrated SPM to join a leading Integrated agency.
You will take a leading role across an integrated programme of work, including strategic campaign activities, large integrated campaign launches, global platform development and CMS projects, etc. The scope of work is varied and therefore requires the SPM to have good knowledge across all channels, including press, print and everything digital. The right candidate will have experience of rolling out CMS-based website / platform projects, including a solid understanding of JIRA and agile delivery methodologies.
1. The SPM focus is to successfully define, scope, manage and deliver projects as a liaison between Strategic Planning, Account, Creative, Development, Authoring, Finance, vendors and third party vendors (as and when applicable)
2. The SPM is Client-facing for direct conversations regarding projects (budgets, timings, scope, etc.)
3. The SPM is responsible for (working alongside the Head of PM and Account) defining and planning the programme of work, including internal reporting on shorter- and longer-term resource forecasts, financial reconciliations, etc.
4. In addition to managing the projects internally and with Client partners, the SPM also oversees production (3rd party agency) and their vendor relationships for their projects
5. The SPM is responsible for ensuring timely, in-budget quality deliverables for projects in accordance with the agency’s goals, balancing project details with the big picture
6. The SPM must be able to work resourcefully (both independently and in teams), knowing how to manage risks and when to escalate issues
7. The SPM is responsible for the management of up to 3 junior members of staff, including formal career management (quarterly reviews)
Automotive or luxury experience would be highly beneficial. For more info, please get in touch [email protected]