The opportunity has arisen for a Senior/Lead Magneto developer to join this growing start-up which is making waves in the flower delivery space. You will be the first in-house developer and will be responsible for supporting the creative, marketing and ecommerce teams.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Magento and have flair and energy to be able to think outside of the box to create solutions that are robust and also address business needs. You will play a key role in helping to build their in-house development capability, mentoring more junior developers and aiding their development, as well as working with the off-shore development team so personality is key.
Technically you’ll have:
– Experience in one or more PHP framework and/or CMS
– Strong knowledge in Magento, including the ability to implement bespoke Magento modules
– Knowledge of JSON/XML and using 3rd party APIs
– Experience with version control Git/Github
– Experience with frontend development a bonus.
Get in touch to discuss the role and company in more detail.