About the company
A 'start-up' minded environment within a well established global cybersecurity specialist company with a diverse set of skilled professionals.
With its global presence over 13 countries, they have helped over 10,000+ business all around the regions to identify the potential cyber threats and protect their brand from the risk they face.
An environment with supportive management that encourage continuous learning through research and active participations in major conferences/trainings.
What you will be doing:
- Assist clients (via on-site or remote) in evaluating the security of their platforms/environments such as web applications, infrastructure, network, etc
- Review findings, analyze outcomes and provide recommendations on security improvements
- Evaluate and select the penetration testing tools to identify vulnerabilities
What we are looking for:
- Solid understanding of network protocols and penetration testing
- Ability to assess a variety of testing tools and select the right ones
- Ability to translate findings easily to non-technical individuals
What makes you standout:
- Scripting/program skills and reverse engineering experience
- Consulting experience especially in communication with external parties
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435