I am looking for a Digitally minded Digital Planner to join one of London’s leading agencies. They have a great reputation and work across a broad range of some of the most exciting global brands.
We’re looking for a senior planner to lead the day to day charge on two of their more digitally focused accounts: Two big retail brands.
No two days will be the same and you’ll be thinking on your feet and using every part of your brain, every day – whether developing a testing plan to
optimise contact strategies, developing a new Influencer strategy or looking more broadly at how digital can transform retail and fashion experiences,
or the customer experience through service design.
In addition, you’ll get the opportunity to work on smaller projects and new business pitches to complement these core accounts.
What they’re looking for:
* Senior experience in developing and delivering customer centred digital strategies and extraordinary creative ideas through brilliant, innovative strategic thinking
* Reporting into one of the Group Planning Directors, you’ll drive the planning agenda within your account teams and provide guidance and mentoring to junior member(s) of
the planning team.
* A team-focussed self-starter. this is no place for a lone-wolf. You’ll enjoy getting stuck in and possess a degree of pragmatism and practicality
which is an inevitable requirement of a truly integrated agency.
* You’ll thrive in an environment where you’re given the freedom to think and work ndependently and creatively
* taking responsibility for day to day client contact up to Senior Marketing / Digital Manager level.
* Collaboration and openness should be a given. You’ll be working with their content or Culture division, Data and CRM team, UX, and tech
teams as well as creative and design teams on any given day. You will need to lead and drive, as well as listen to others and facilitate group
working and strategic development.
* You’ll keep the consumer and effectiveness at the forefront of your thinking whilst never compromising on creativity
* You’ll have experience in areas such as : Web/mobile/app platform strategy and design E-comm /service design experience as well as
* Involvement in defining digitally-led transformation strategies
* Crm/loyalty experience through digital channels.
This is a big role, but a really exciting one; with so much room to grow and impact across the agency. If you’re looking for something new in this space, I would love to hear from you. Please send your CV through to [email protected]