ABOUT THE COMPANY
This agency has recently been in the limelight for a lot of interesting project pitching and has been commended for their integrated approach to marketing for clients in the electronics, financial services and payments, FMCG, broadcasting media and many more industries.
ABOUT THE JOB
• You will be responsible for strategic planning, scoping of business analysis activities for large, complex business engagements
• You will be working on social media and content campaigns, website rebuilds, revamp, mobile applications and other integrated campaigns at a regional and global level
• Bridge gaps of what is lacking in the clients existing strategy, and drive projects from ground level upward by making sense of their data
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
• You will have 6-10 years of experience as a strategist/planner in a marketing or advertising agency
• Have managed digital, content, social, web engagements for clients at regional and global levels
- Quick to act and keen to work in a robust environment with like minded professionals
If this sounds like something that your expertise lies in, get in touch now!
With interest or for more information and a detailed job description, please write in with your resume to Chitra Thakore at [email protected]
Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Cogs Agency, Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932
Registration No: R154377