Our client is a young and growing in-house product design studio, driving digital innovation and product development for internal and external stakeholders of a leading European energy brand. They deliver a full-service including product design, user research, content creation, development, optimisation and more.
They are looking for a Senior Product Designer to bring innovative services and products to life. The opportunity offers the chance to be part of a collaborative team of makers – from researchers to product designers and developers – who love combining research, data insights and design skills into a user-centered design process.
Are you proactive and independent? Do you value creative freedom and strive to learn and grow? Do you love to communicate your ideas and vision to the clients and strengthen the relationships further? Do you love to work on diverse projects and products?
If you are up for the following tasks:
- Designing outstanding digital products, web and mobile based
- Owning the whole product development life cycle, from problem definition, ideation & prototyping, detailed UI and visual design to shipment
- Working together with UX Analysts and UI Designers on persona creation, journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing for digital products of internal and external clients on local and global levels
- Leading and mentoring junior designers and steering creative direction of projects and products
And if :
- You are an enthusiastic Visual Designer, who thinks about design all the time, loves to create beautiful interfaces and have helped ship compelling products before
- You challenge creative briefs with additional ideas that prove your creative ability on top of the original brief
- You are an expert on design rules, able to work with existing design guidelines, but love to think unconventionally and challenge the rules if necessary
- You have a good understanding of UX & Usability and are experienced in creating user journeys, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- You have a strong user-centred mindset and are able to communicate design work with solid rationale, backed up with research and data
- You are not afraid to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders and to conduct co-creational and educational workshops
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, team work and leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- You are a maker. You make things happen in a small but growing and ambitious team
- You are fluent in English and proficient in German
- You are willing to travel across Europe
Then this could be a great fit for you!
Some of the benefits:
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects in the energy transition and sustainability fields
- Inspiring exchange with extraordinary colleagues in a cross-functional team
- Attractive office space in Kreuzberg with good transport connection
- Great team spirit and fun team events
- Creative freedom, low hierarchy and space to grow
- Flexible working hours and attractive compensation package
- Free choice of IT equipment
- And much more…