Our client, a leading tourism platform with a globally successful product in tour booking is looking to hire a new team lead in the Berlin headquarters.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER – Loyalty (m/f)
As Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for shaping key elements of the subscriber team vision, strategy and roadmap to ensure our client delivers on the promise of creating an amazing customer experience while driving growth in the business.
- Accountable for increasing the CLV customers by driving increased sign-up, engagement and retention of customers
- Define the strategy for how to build our client’s subscriber community, setting the prioritization, KPIs and targets to guide execution of the team
- Align and excite the team around the targets and vision, driving commitment through clear communication of goals, expectations and progress while encouraging feedback and engagement in the process
- Break down larger problem spaces into the right “first step” to guide the team, weighing strategic and tactical goals and creating the path to validate solutions with quantitative and qualitative data against Customer needs
- Establish trust with stakeholders, other PMs and the Exec team, building good interfaces with stakeholders and continually sharing feedback, setting expectations and relaying progress
- Participate in company-wide efforts to grow employees – hiring, training, coaching and providing feedback into building company culture
- 5+ years of product management experience working with cross-functional mission teams, ideally 2+ years working on products and features that have delivered increases in retention such as newsletters, notifications, content, customer segmentation targeting or other long-term engagement products
- Demonstrated ability to deliver features and products with the team
- A strong analytic background with the ability to find insights in data sets, set up and analyze AB tests, and apply data thinking to prioritization, problem-solving and product design
- Ability to articulate what a winning feature or product looks like, with a strong understanding of how design, software and content come together to achieve that vision
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to influence the team, stakeholders, executives, and other PMs to pursue a vision or strategy
- Entrepreneurial – takes ownership, pushes through setbacks, and is able to create a vision of the future while driving execution today
- Some technical background (Software Engineering, Data Science or Analytics) is advantageous