If you’re a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer looking for a fresh challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently hiring for a Ruby Developer on behalf of a client who are one of the most innovative agencies in the market place. They specialise in work for some amazing blue-chip brands and their client list includes the likes of Coca-Cola.
Due to the expansion of their business in London they are looking to hire an inquisitive, creatively minded web developer with solid experience in Ruby on Rails.
Particular experience they are looking for includes:
– Proven experience of delivering Ruby 2/Rails 4 projects and a thorough understanding of the technology.
– Familiarity with other server-side languages and frameworks, including PHP and Node.js.
– Fundamental understanding of MVC frameworks and API driven, modular software architecture and scalable optimisation, particularly for content publishing applications.
– Solid HTML, JS and CSS skills to contemporary standards, with a good knowledge of tooling, pre-processors, debug methods, industry standards, and techniques for producing and deploying robust, multi-channel front end code.
– Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
– Familiarity with development environments, processes and delivery methodologies
– A creative outlook and demonstrable interest in the culture of the industry.
If you feel like you fit the bill and would like to discuss your career move, please press apply now and I’ll be in touch.