Senior Software Engineer positions for a Singapore-based company (FinTech)
*This Engineering team to be based at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam*
- Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Senior Backend Engineer
- Scrum Master
About the company
Online leading platform that provides comparison for financial based products cater for different lifestyle needs.
The Engineering team as the ‘backbone’ to the entire platform are engineers who love technology, love the product they are building, and who aren’t afraid to fail when trying something completely crazy.
XP, TDD, CI and CD are core to their principles – employ best practices to drive towards greater Agility.
If you have XKCD, BOFH or The Daily WTF bookmarked – you could be who we are looking for!
This is an internal engineering team, as part of their internal team the regional office based in Singapore – offering a great international opportunity and tons of room for career growth.
What to expect?
- Build and architect platform for public facing website as well internal applications.
- Opportunity to have conversations, solutions driven culture.
- Treated like a specialist of your own field and avenue opportunity for you to influence management on your decisions.
- Build robust, scalable, API-driven server side applications
- Lead and mentor team whenever necessary
- Architect systems at all layers – Database, Services, Frontend, Backend
- Lead R&D to explore new technology to maintain its competitive edge
- Great communication in English, both written and verbal
- Min 5 years of experience in software development
- Open for engineers with strong experience in any of the following skills(the more the better):
- Java, Python, Ruby, Golang, C#, Kotlin, Scala, Groovy
- CouchBase, CouchDB, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL, Hazelcast, Redis
- NodeJS, VueJS, ReactJS, Polymer, AngularJS, Gulp, Jasmine, Enzyme, Cucumber
- Experience with cloud services
- Working knowledge of NoSQL (schemaless) database
- Good understanding of OO programming
- Always learning. Always improving. Willingness to keep seeking the better way.
Interested candidate/referral, please email [email protected]