Senior Strategist – Customer Engagement & Commerce (w/m/x) – Frankfurt
Our client, an award-winning integrated creative network recently started offering consulting services for digital transformation and brand strategy in Germany. Their goal is to combine the analytical-strategic expertise of management consultancies with the creative and brand management experience. For them, Customer Engagement & Commerce means increasing the value of customers for brands and as such, they combine personalization, relevant content, omnichannel activations, and service design.
To join their strategy team, they are currently looking for a Senior Strategist to take over a few important clients. They offer fantastic career-progression possibilities and access to their global expertise.
- Advise clients with strategy and concept development for tailored measures to increase the customer experience (B2B and B2C) across all channels, with a focus on digital touchpoints;
- Develop marketing and CRM strategies, innovative products and services to increase customer engagement; (e.g. through loyalty programs)
- Implement KPIs, the framework and methods for measuring success and offer recommendations for action;
- Develop innovative and technologically intelligent strategies and methods for stronger and better customer loyalty;
- Act as an interface between the client, data & analytics and the creative team – ensure competency at the client and agency as a driver for innovation and inspiration;
- Independent, self-driven and responsible handling of clients and projects, ensuring maximum efficiency on time and adhering to high-quality standards.
- 5+ years of professional experience – at least 2 of which relevant work experience in CRM (covering dialog strategies, competition, benchmark analysis, loyalty programs, engagement strategies, customer journeys, and CRM) in startups, e-commerce companies or management consultancies;
- Comprehensive understanding of digital transformation and trends that can influence and advance the topic of customer engagement and CRM;
- Understanding of methods and tools in the data & BI area – especially when dealing with data and CRM solutions (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle);
- Familiar with methods and tools in the field of service design and agile process models;
- Hands-on experience in advertising and performance marketing, lead generation with a comprehensive understanding of digital channels and platforms;
- Excellent and persuasive presentation skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills in both German and English – written and verbal – this allows you to present yourself professionally in front of the client and the entire team.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011