Our client, is a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters. They are looking for a full-time…
SENIOR SUPPORT ENGINEER in Munich
As Senior Support Engineer you will clearly communicate technical solutions in a customer-friendly, professional manner, provide one-on-one end-user training as needed, and escalate more complex issues as required. Furthermore, you will maintain hardware and software inventory and ensure accurate information is recorded for reporting purposes and perform related work as required. You will travel every couple of weeks to the Düsseldorf office as well as be available to travel to external events as well as offsite meetings and support other offices.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for users of personal computer software and hardware, network, the Internet and new computer technology in a corporate environment; communicate solutions to end-users and IT staff.
- Provide one-on-one end-user problem resolution over the phone for approved Personal Computer (PC) software.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all asset information for all PC’s, local/networked printers, monitors and defined peripherals.
- Administer mobile devices using MobileIron and act as main point of contact with mobile device vendor for all technical issues.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and, e-mail, Internet, VPN, and local-area network access problems as well as liaison to external service providers
- Active involvement in IT’s function, projects, processes and provide input into discussions for the betterment of the department.
- Mentor/advise junior members of staff and be a source for escalation.
- Ensure that Knowledge Base articles are created regularly, by both yourself and by the team.
- Ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that the Help Desk is covered at all times.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2016/O365, Outlook, Desktop and Laptop PC’s, Windows 7/10, relevant software, printers and networking
- Certification in at least one technical product set would be preferred. (MCSE/MCSA etc).
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices, beneficial to have worked in an ITIL based environment
- Fluency in German and English, other languages useful
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar position
- ServiceNow experience highly beneficial
- Demonstrated skill in problem analysis and resolution
- Dependable with strong customer service skills
If you are a highly organized, detail-oriented person who can work independently, and manage multiple projects with competing priorities, get in touch with us to find out more about this role!
Contact: Cara Fouché | [email protected] | +49 30 467 267 016