Our client, a Global Business Consultancy is looking for a Senior Technical Architect to lead their Advanced Technology Teams.
The role will see you working across multiple industries to combine deep technology, business and industry expertise to design and deliver some of the largest, most challenging and highest profile technology solutions in the world.
The role will see you define and deliver solutions for clients, integrating both custom and packaged technologies. This will involve working with clients and other teams to cover the complete life cycle of systems delivery from the initial agreement solution’s functional and technical requirements through to delivery and operation. Your experience should cover a mixture of technology, process and business change, using technology to fundamentally transform the way businesses operate.
Technically you should be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding, plus an ability to communicate to clients the principles of technology architecture across multiple domains, including:
– System Delivery using Java or Host Centric relates technologies and application styles (including Web, Batch and component Integration using SOA, Web services etc.).
– Experience of Redhat, Oracle, IBM or SpringSource platforms deployed locally and “in the cloud”
– Java based delivery on Open and Proprietary platforms
– Development techniques including Continuous Delivery
– Performance and Operability testing
– Data management including Database, XML, distributed transaction integrity
– Familiarity with various methodologies including Agile.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a Sunday Times Top 25 company and work with some of the leading experts in technology and business. They are offering a competitive salary and comprehensive bonus package. If you feel this is the right role for drop an email [email protected] for more details.