Senior Technical Manager (Consumer Web & Mobile)
About the client:
A global medical technology company with premium products is looking for a Senior Manager – APAC to drive the development of web and mobile applications for their products. This role will be based in Singapore will have team and vendor management responsibilities.
What you will be doing:
- Be the key person in managing a mixed team of APAC software development team, onshore and offshore for consumer web and mobile platform
- Be the technical advisor to the software development in delivering solutions according to best practices on aspects of architecture, reliability, maintainability and scalability
- Communicate with cross-functional teams such as Products, Marketing, Security, Operations, QA and Architecture to ensure the quality of solutions adherence to corporate standards.
- Serves as a higher-level escalation point for project issues and assist to facilitates in root-cause analysis
- Guides the individual performance goals by reviewing performance, provide mentorship and support
- Definite the success metrics to help business quantify project success
Who we are looking for:
- Project management skills such as resource allocation, requirements gathering, task executions and documentations
- Experience in managing both onsite and offshore resources and delivery of the solutions
- Solid understanding of Agile development
- Ideally, hands-on experience in developing consumer facing (web/mobile) applications using Ruby on Rails technology
- Excellent problem solving mentality
- Good communication with ability to present findings and details concisely as well effectively
- Self-starter and great attitude to juggle between tasks
- Experience in managing team/people.
What makes you exceptional:
- Fluent communication in Mandarin ( reading/writing is a plus!)
- Experience in iOS development
- Experience in WordPress CMS
- Knowledge on one or more server side languages e.g. Ruby on Rails / PHP / Java / .NET
Interested candidates/referral, please reach out to Ena Lim at [email protected] for details.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435