- Managing one of the digital creatives work in key digital channels – corporate website with e commerce or social media (wechat, line) Expecting someone who comes from strong UX design, team has visual designer will inherent all content work from HQ but this UX designer will lead ideation, wireframe, design out final deliverable in Agile environment.
- 70% of role is adaptation and transcreation of assets that comes from global. 30% is conceptualizing and delivering digital work that is China specific and not driven by global. For example the Lunar Festival campaign should be designed by China and not lead by global. So this designer needs to be independently and mature enough facing global selling idea and bring it back to your own desk to execute out. Also acting as a China market ambassador to report back what is the best way to deliver brand digital and creative catering regional market and customers.
- Other markets include Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan
- Designer should come from strong UX background and have high level production ability. Master of the craft and have the ability to champion, police and execute best in class creative work from within the team
- English and Mandarin speaking for this role.
Anyone interested please drop me a note for a further chat through [email protected]