This particular role is for a huuggeee brand that creates products and services in the personalised occasion, digital memory publishing, gift and experiences space.
They have had a total re-haul and re-brand of their offering and are transforming into more of a mature proposition than their current USP, something you’ll be a big part of.
– everyone there is so passionate about the concept of making customer experience special, with a real emotional and behavioural connection to customers and users. It’s a really powerful sentiment and one that runs through product innovation and strategy throughout the business – a tech hub sort of set up
– open and experimental environment, lots of growth hacking encouraged
– this role would be ideal for someone pushing senior or newly senior – someone to feel confident expressing ideas, not afraid to get things wrong or say you don’t know something, and want to see real digital transformation and transitional work – really getting into the nitty gritty of service blueprints and behaviours and building cutting edge products that people will genuinely love
– working alongside Head of UX, Experience Director, mentoring a team and leadership a huge part of this – both people and workstream leadership without the admin of line manager
– craft must be excellent as well as a real understanding of business needs, how teams and departments interact and work together
They are moving into brand new offices, a huge building all to themselves, the pictures look very juicy – Central/East London.