Our client is a young and growing in-house product design studio, driving digital innovation and product development for internal and external stakeholders of a leading European energy brand. They deliver a full-service including product design, user research, content creation, development, optimization and more.
They are looking for a Senior UX Analyst Designer to bring innovative services and products to life. The opportunity offers the chance to be part of a collaborative team of makers – from researchers to product designers and developers – who love combining research, data insights and design skills into a user-centered design process.
Are you proactive and independent? Do you value creative freedom and strive to learn and grow? Do you love to communicate your ideas and vision to the clients and strengthen the relationships further? Do you love to work on diverse projects and products?
If you are up for the following tasks:
- Planning, designing, observing and analysing field studies and usability tests
- Seeking the reasons behind behaviour and defining guidelines on how to optimise a product or service to make it more appealing.
- Creating and presenting research insights and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Working together with Product and UI Designers on persona creation, journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, usability testing for digital products of internal and external clients on local and global levels
- Leading and mentoring junior UX analysts
- You have an extensive experience in planning and executing user research across platform for digital products and services
- You possess deep expertise in qualitative UX research methods and tools and knowledge of quantitative methods (e.g. ethnographical research, guerrilla testing, online remote testing, A/B testing, labs, observations etc)
- You have an experience working with lean start-up methods and proficiency using software for data collection, usability study and statistical research
- You have a strong user-centred mindset and are able to communicate research results with solid rationale
- You are not afraid to work with diverse internal and external stakeholders and to conduct co-creational and educational workshops
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, team work and leadership abilities in a fast-paced environment
- You are a maker. You make things happen in a small but growing and ambitious team
- You are fluent in German and proficient in English
- You are willing to travel across Europe
Then this could be a great fit for you!
Some of the benefits:
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects in the energy transition and sustainability fields
- Inspiring exchange with extraordinary colleagues in a cross-functional team
- Attractive office space in Kreuzberg with good transport connection
- Great team spirit and fun team events
- Creative freedom, low hierarchy and space to grow
- Flexible working hours and attractive compensation package
- Free choice of IT equipment
- And much more…