For our client, one of Germany’s most awarded and influential advertising agency, we are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer. The position is located in the vibrant city of Berlin. You will be mainly responsible for concept creation, however, the delivery of visual designs and development of a variety of products will be in the field of your expertise as well. Our client is looking for a "specialized generalists" or "T-shaped candidate" (the "I" = Interaction Design); research and visual skills are needed but secondary. While being a great team player, you will lead the UX/UI team together with the Director Experience Design and take on responsibility managing the team of Jr. and Mid-level designers. You will not only work on exciting and innovative projects, but also contribute to a great extent to the establishment of new processes in the company.
- Deliver innovative cross-device concepts for best in class user experience.
- Develop information structure and architecture, wireframes, prototype and test interactive technology.
- Ideally deliver first visual sketches and drafts in alliance with the UX design.
- Work closely with classic advertising, translating it into digital.
- Work on platform development, campaigns and service design.
- Contribute to the work of the team of skilled storytellers and conceptors.
- Actively participate in the establishment of new work processes within UX/UI design.
- Coach, motivate and contribute to the professional growth of Junior and Mid.-level UX/UI designers.
- Fulfill the role of a consultant to the clients and actively participate in design sprints.
- Conduct client presentations and work on pitches.
- Extensive experience in UX and UI design, including some years in a Senior role.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of design tools.
- Possession of a compelling portfolio that shows the field of your expertise.
- Flexibility and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- A strong ability and experience in leading and managing Junior team members.
- Fluency in English and at least A2-level of German.
Sounds like your dream job? Get in touch!
Contact: [email protected]