Senior Visual Designer
Our client is one of the top German Design Agencies specialized in corporate infographic systems. They turn data and information into stories – understandable, instructive, surprising and entertaining. With a strong team of 40 designers, researchers, data journalists and software developers, they are able to deliver creative, high-quality and entertaining work. They work with all conceivable formats, from information graphics and illustrations to data visualization, interactive exhibits, and products and services. Their clients are blue-chip brands, institutions, publishing houses or media. Their goal is not only to make data and facts understandable, but to bring them to life through design.
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer with an agile mindset and interdisciplinary thinking to work at their fast growing office in Berlin. Experience in different – also international agency – setups would be an advantage.
- Collaborate and develop mutual respect and trust with Product Managers, Data Scientists, Strategists, Developers, and other Designers to create innovative and insightful data visualizations
- Demonstration of taking in complex data and designing UI/UX innovative data visualization to drive deeper insights
- Prototype and test interactive technology
- Ideally deliver first visual sketches and drafts in alliance with the UX design
- Actively participate in the establishment of new work processes within UX/UI design and data-viz
- Expert knowledge of relevant standards and best practices for design of modern, data-rich, and responsive applications
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree
- Good understanding of human-centered design philosophy
- Extensive experience with a variety of graphic and interactive prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, InVision, etc.