My client is a global award winning innovative agency based in the city of London. They work with a number of well-known clients across multiple industries delivering innovative work. As a well-respected agency they want only the best people to join them and deliver the best ideas to clients.
An opportunity has arisen where our client is now looking for a passionate Senior UX Designer to join an exciting and growing UX department. As well as leading on key projects you will have the freedom to advocate, implement new concepts and consequently cultivate the team around you.
Reporting to the UX Director, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and expected to create award-winning experiences to effectively lead and deliver a user-centred design (UCD) process to all client projects.
Core skills required:
– UX research & design
– Working as part of a cross functional delivery team (creative, planning, tech etc.)
– Apply solid UX & usability principles
– Advanced understanding & application of UCD techniques
– Internal & external stakeholder management with ability to input at a strategic level with clients
– UX solutions across a variety of platforms including web, mobile, TV, kiosk etc.
– Excellent communication with project teams and providing constant feedback & advice at every stage of the process
– Strong mentoring & leadership skills
– Collaborative approach
This is a great opportunity to work at a leading agency with some of the best creative talent in London.
If you are interested in working for this innovation led agency or just interested to see what the UX job market is offering drop me a line on [email protected]