My client are looking for a talented, passionate and organized Social Media Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit, who’s hungry to take on more responsibility and be part of the growth of their agency.
This role involves working with a major alcohol brand to help develop the social content calendars, own the community management and work with the team to develop strategies that deliver on objectives. The key channels for the role are Facebook and Instagram.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
– Working with the strategist to develop the Creative Briefs
– Briefing in the creative team
– Alongside the strategist and account team evaluate and provide feedback to the creative team
– Lead liaison with client and media agency on feedback and approvals
– Scheduling, planning and posting content across platforms
– Understanding of paid media & Facebook’s Power Editor and the impact this has on paid vs. organic
– Set KPIs on all campaigns and work alongside media agency to ensure they are being met
– Work with reporting team to develop monthly reporting and draw actionable insights in order to continually develop the on-going social strategy
– Day to day community management of big alcohol brands Facebook channels. You will work with both internal and client teams to ensure any questions on the channels are answered and flag any potential crisis situations.
– Participate in the development of social strategies and ideas for both organic client growth and new business opportunities
– Monitor trends and developments in social media. You will be responsible for staying on top of the latest industry and platform news and understanding how changes will affect our strategies moving forward.
Social Media Manager – Key Skills
– 3 years’ experience working in an agency
– Ideally you will have alcohol experience, but this isn’t a requirement. Luxury experience is also an asset
– Digital needs to be more than just something you work in, our ideal candidate lives and breathes social
– Experience with social listening tools (example: Sprinklr, Spreadfast, Hootsuite, etc.)
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite such as Photoshop is an asset, but not requirement
Really nice role in a lovely agency. For more info, please get in touch [email protected]