£65-75k base + £80k bonus
Software Sales Executive – UK and Northern Europe
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful innovative software company who are undergoing a period of sustained and significant growth.
You will work key accounts to introduce and expand the product footprint across multiple Government departments and critical business use cases. The successful candidate will excel at presenting the value proposition and matching this to customer needs.
– 4+ years of relevant and related industry Pre Sales or Software Sales experience.
– Demonstrated track record of assisting drive sales account revenue and exceeding revenue targets.
– Thorough understanding of Public Sector sales cycles and a successful track record in closing complex sales.
– Demonstrated ability to operate at a senior level within public sector bodies
– A strong track record of creating and maintaining an effective network within your markets and area of expertise that has allowed you to do business successfully.
– Confidence to present and demonstrate software and solution value to key prospects at ‘senior officer level’
– Proven ability that not only demonstrates expertise in the area of selling and consulting but also the ability to present and explain the technical elements of product or services.
– Proven negotiation skills at senior level
– Ability to co-ordinate the end-to end activities from pre-sales through to post sales to ensure excellent levels of engagement and service throughout the process.
Key Skills and Educational Background:
– Educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer science.
– Proficiency in developing account strategies, creating customer relationships, and accelerating engagements to close large public sector / secure government sales.
– Proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex software and solutions in a competitive environment.
– Be a strong communicator who is comfortable conversing at senior levels within an organisation.
– Be technically astute with the ability to converse with both our technical engineers and the customer.
– Strategic thinker with excellent execution abilities.
– Have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where the ability to work autonomously is key.