Strategic Planner (f/m) – Cologne
Our client is a key player for brand experience; not only in Europe but also in Greater China where digital trends and emerging technologies have a growing impact on their international concepts. Headquartered in Cologne, they operate as a creative innovation hub taking on strategy, creative, engineering, production and events. We are looking for a Strategic Planner to work out of the Cologne office.
The Strategic Planner is the foundation of any creative project and acts as the digital ambassador. In that role, you are responsible to develop digital strategies to meet the client’s brand objectives based on consumer insight, data and your expertise. The role reports into the Head of Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital strategic planning and strategic consultancy
- Research and evaluation of clients’ digital communication strategies and measures to develop well-informed strategic concepts
- Develop keynote presentations to internally and externally communicate the potential of specific digital trends and technologies in marketing and communication
- Strong collaboration with the concept and design team to develop and integrate digital touchpoints into cross-channel consumer experience from a strategic perspective
- Form recommendations on how to achieve client’s objectives using digital communication (Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Digital Content Marketing)
- Support the development of an analytical framework to assess digital output
- Develop tools for strategic decision-making in digital marketing and communication
- Develop best-practice guidelines to help build digital competencies internally
- Participate in client meetings, prepare and lead presentations
- You bring 2-4 years of experience as a Planner in an agency, production or consultancy
- You like to inspire and motivate team members to think digital first
- You love creating experiential design and supporting this with digital products, services and campaigns
- You feel comfortable consulting both internally and externally
- You have experience across digital: platforms, websites, product, campaigns, social media, content and brand
- You have an international mind-set and love working with different cultures
- You are creative yet methodical
- You love spotting trends and technologies that play roles in consumers’ lives
- You are fluent in both German and English
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 (0)30 – 467 267 011