A Global fintech company is looking for a Studio Manager to lead their editorial department. This role will suit a candidate who has had prior experience running a busy studio but also exposed to Film and Video editing.
You will be liaising closely with various departments (marketing, digital, tech etc) to ensure all content aligns with the brands USP but also can co-ordinate with executing key video content etc.
- Own the day-to-day running of Fidelity’s Hong Kong media studio, including bookings and stakeholder relationships
- Deliver production workflow of multi and single camera equipment in a studio environment
- Understand production methods using virtual set environments
- Creatively light and shoot video material outside of the studio
- Set up and operate multi-track voiceover equipment using Adobe Audition
- Complete basic video and audio editing
- Take the lead on maintenance, repair, hardware and software upgrades, and upkeep of all equipment
- Advise on needs for equipment purchase, repair, upgrades and consumable stock