TEAM / MARKETING ASSISTANT (m/f) BERLIN
Driven by digital. Powered by people. Cogs Berlin exists to help individuals and businesses reach their full potential, connecting transformational talent with global career opportunities. With offices in Berlin, London, Hong Kong and Singapore, we’re trusted partners for digital agencies, design firms and management consultancies, as well as businesses of all sizes, sectors, and stages of digital transformation: from tech-first players to more traditional companies looking to evolve.
As Team Assistant you will be the “go-to” person in managing everyday office affairs, contacting external contractors and making sure everything runs smoothly from small tasks like ordering supplies to dealing with tech support.
- Writing and formatting job descriptions
- Editing and formatting CV’s and portfolios
- Posting job advertisements on the database, the jobsite and social media channels
- Research and support with candidate searches
- Event organization: planning small scale events, and coordinating with the guests, our PR team, blog team and caterers
- Supporting the London and Singapore based marketing team with blog posts, sharing and preparing content, etc.
- Act as tech support liaison as well as primary point of contact for all contractors, and external IT and software companies
- Ordering office supplies from food & coffee to pens & paper, ensuring that everything is well stocked
- Filing, keeping track of incoming invoices and collaborating with the London finance team
- HR administration, including keeping track of sick days/vacation days as well as helping onboard new starters
- You have the ability to quickly switch focus and adapt daily to new tasks
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- A willingness to learn about and understand the different working process across all three disciplines (tech, design, management & strategy)
- You are fluent in both German and English / bilingual is a plus
- Do not shy away from basic IT tasks, i.e. troubleshooting, changing passwords, setting up accounts
- Comfortable talking on the phone, dealing with customer service on a daily basis
- Knowledge of recruitment and tech is a plus
If you are interested in working in the heart of Berlin Mitte, with a great, family-style team, flexible working hours and are looking to learn about both recruitment and tech, then get in touch!
Does this sound like a fit? We´d love to hear from you! Please send your application to: Anna Pokhylko | [email protected]