Are you a MW or Senior .NET Developer looking to get more involved in project management whilst remaining technically focused?
I am working with a Fintech company who specialise in financial software for residential and commercial mortgages, loans and equity release. They’ve been around for 20 years and are a well-respected name in the market. In 2017 they received financial backing from some Silicon Valley investors and are on a path to accelerate their growth and dominate the market with their digital products. With ambitious goals in mind they are looking for driven, passionate and tech-centric individuals to join their growing team.
They are looking for 4 Technical Consultants to come on board and join their growing development team of Technical Consultants and Product Engineers. You’ll be working closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and developers to successfully implement their bespoke software solutions on complex projects that can last any where from 3 months to a couple of years.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for:
– Understanding and translating configuration requirements
– Deployments, issue-tracking and bug fixes
– Ensuring the quality of all technical components delivered to a project
– Participate in occasional client facing discussions where technical input is required
– Matrix management of a small number of offshore developers responsible for configuration work
As well as solid experience in .Net (C#, ASP.NET, SQL) the following would be view favourably:
– Knowledge of Team Foundation Server
– Knowledge of source control management and Tools
– Knowledge of build, release and deployment systems
– Retail baking or other financial knowledge
This role is based in Tower Bridge and paying up to £65k dependent on experience.