A renowned global agency is looking for a Tech Lead to pay a vital role within an exciting new project. This agency is working with a billion-dollar retail client on their digital commerce strategy and commerce site and as a result are building a Sitecore Scrum team to be predominantly based in Milton Keynes.
As the project technical lead you will play an important role guiding the implementation of high-quality digital platforms based on the .NET / Microsoft umbrella of technologies for this client. You will be managing a team of software developers to ensure all deliverables meet or exceed project goals.
Technically you’ll be experienced with:
– ASP.NET, MVC, Sitecore, Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP, Backbone, Angular, SMACSS, and SASS
– Web protocols, architecture, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing, high availability, databases, etc.
– Unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC, continuous integration, etc.
– Cloud and on-premise hosting topologies such as Azure and AWS.
– Agile and waterfall project delivery methodologies
Previous experience within commerce is highly desirable.
For this role you will spend 4 days per week in Milton Keynes working on-site with this client and one day a week with the wider agency team in Central London. You will be partnering with a second scrum team in Copenhagen and will have the opportunity to travel to Copenhagen and Australia!
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role and client.