This is an exceptional opportunity to join a global agency network at forefront of Technology.
The role includes defining, planning, managing, reporting on and communicating project activity. In addition, this role will make a significant contribution to the definition and delivery of best practise project management disciplines and will ensure that opportunities for improvement are identified and acted on.
* Work autonomously on projects or assist team members on broad based implementation projects.
* Work with their Clients to understand production system requirements and ensure that systems deliver efficient solutions
* Recommend and manage changes as required to meet stated requirements
* Escalate issues as necessary within the project organisation structure
Provide leadership in the initiation, definition, execution and closure of the project
* Ensure that the project is established and run in accordance with the established Project Management Framework
* Create and maintain effective stakeholder communication mechanisms
* Create and maintain effective project governance
* Monitor and report on project progress and exceptions, providing recommendations for corrective actions where necessary
* Maintain appropriate document management controls
* Meet client expectations for product delivery
* Track and report on project budgets
* Ensure all delivery streams are working together effectively, outputs are synchronised where necessary and internal and external dependencies are mapped and managed
* Identify opportunities for process improvement
* Maintain a working understanding of the relevant contractual obligations, commercial arrangements SLAs & KPIs
* Experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production related role is desirable
* History of being able to manage multiple projects that may overlap or be interlinked when aligning with business requirements
* Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Proven track record of approaching issues methodically and the ability to think laterally for resolution
* Workflow mapping of business processes with strong documentation skills
* Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
* Comfortable working within an ever changing environment in a rapidly growing company
* Strong client facing aptitude for managing client (both internal and external) requirements and expectations
* Commercial acumen
* Problem solver
For more information on this role, please send me your CV through to [email protected] and let’s discuss.