Tech Recruitment Consultant
Cogs Agency is a digital specialist head-hunting and recruitment company with offices in London, Berlin, Singapore, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. We match the brightest talent with the industry’s leading agencies and renowned brands. Cogs has built a solid reputation worldwide as a leader in our sector and as a business driven by knowledge and delivery.
Cogs Agency is looking for an out-going, motivated and ambitious Tech Recruitment Consultant to face new challenges in the field of tech recruitment. Our office is located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, one of the most exciting locations in Europe. The Consultant is responsible for identifying and attracting candidates to match them to jobs jobs in client organizations as well as generating new business. The Consultant is also responsible for building profitable relationships with a designated client base and developing industry expertise in order to offer advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, industry trends, career opportunities and skill benchmarking. This is mid-level role at Cogs and an excellent opportunity for someone looking to advance in the world of digital recruitment.
- Perform pro-active headhunting in the area of technology (Mobile Developers, Data Anlysts, Machine Learning Developers, Tech Leads etc)
- Build a steady pipeline of business contacts and candidate
- Use social media networks as well as outbound cold calling to generate new business and candidates
- Provide customers with quick turn-around results by presenting them with the top talent on the market.
- Represent the organization at trade shows, conventions and events
- Evaluate and validate the lead and candidate generation process
- Record submissions and project steps as well as placements into Bullhorn
- Interact directly with the Tech Leads, Decision makers and HR Managers
Key Skills Required for the Role
- College graduate with minimum 1-3 years´ experience in recruiting or experience in digital and/or classic agencies
- Demonstrable track record of sales
- Creative, and capable of presenting and articulating to clients as well as conducting candidate interviews
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Results focused and self-motivated
- Proactive and persuasive on the phone
- Knowledge in the IT industry or general technologies (an advantage but not essential)
- A positive and winning mentality
- Resilient and hard working
- Internet savvy and experience using social media networks
- Native or highly fluent in German & Fluent English
Performance and Career Development
You will receive 3 monthly reviews to help assess your progress and plan your career development at Cogs Agency.
Salary is competitive. We offer many perks i.e. gym membership, commission package, summer music festival party, training in London as well as fruit basket and unlimited beverages!
Up for the challenge? Get in touch [email protected]