Seriously cool data & design studio based in East London are on the hunt for an experienced Traffic Manager to join the team and help to continue growing one of their largest accounts.
A Traffic Manager with a great passion for technology would be ideal for this role. If you are keen to work with those who look to push boundaries in an emerging industry, then this is one for you.
– Must have an interest in UX and digital practices – being comfortable talking through technical details
– A confident communicator, super organised and must thrive off organising teams
– Support the studio in the development of project plans, from brief to deliverable whilst providing regular status reports and progress
– Manage department schedules, ensuring all work is booked in and resourced, according to requests and briefs
– Being a key motivator and encouraging the team assigned to the project
– Make sure resource needs are always up to date and addressed
– MUST have previous experience of working in a digital/ design agency
If the above sounds like you and you are ready to take on a new challenge, then I’d love to hear from you. [email protected]