A brilliant opportunity has come up for a UI Developer with a Start-up based in Central London. The start-up has grown substantially and they’re looking for another Developer to join their team.
The start-up specialises in data, meta data and software, they’ve been going a few years and have developed some solid clients that include some household names such as Ebay and Amazon. They’re a young company who have a clear vision and have the potential to apply into other markets in the future.
You will join their development team to focus on the platform behind their product. Working in an agile environment, you will improve and expand the crawling architecture, helping it scale and perform more and more complex data analysis.
Please check out the specification below:
– As a Sr. UI Developer you will be responsible for the design and implementation of scalable, high-performance, cost-effective, and flexible front-end application. You will design robust, reusable components for the User Interface to help us build our vision as it evolves.
– You’ll be working with a small team of engineers and contributing to a growing platform for application development.
– This role will require both exceptional programming skills as well as experience in designing modern and functional User Interfaces.
– Ability to produce clean, modular code, accompanied with solid understanding of Design patterns for large applications.
– Ability of produce unit test that can be automated upon each release cycle.
– Ability to translate business requirements directly into design ideas that lend themselves into scalable implementations.
– Experience with delivering large applications that work cross browser/devices. (IE 10+)
– Understanding of statistical concepts to turn data into useful visualisations.
If you’re interested in this role please get in touch with me at [email protected] I’ll be happy to share to details of the company and through the information for the position.
Also, the company are offering a relocation and tier 2 sponsorship with the role!