My client is a global creative agency based in London responsible for delivering quality experiences that are both engaging and accessible. They take a unique method into building brands, establishing a deep understanding of the consumer, culture, brand and business. This agency is a real haven for creatives enabling people to implement their own ideas and create work across multiple platforms.
You will play a vital role in this agency, effectively managing and ensuring that the user & business needs are met. You will be a part of a cross disciplined team, working alongside other members of the UX team, reporting to the Lead Experience Designer.
– Create experience deliverables such as user journeys, content maps, personas and eco ecosystems.
– Establish an on-going relationship with clients
– Outline business and user needs
– Contribute to the design, planning and delivery of research
– Create written and visual documentation detailing user interface and interaction requirements to clients and internal teams.
– Pitch projects
You’ll have a tenacious approach to your work, always making things happen in an open, creative and collaborative environment. This is a great opportunity to work at a leading agency with some of the best creative talent in London.
If you’re interested in working for this agency or just interested to see what the UX job market is offering drop me a line on [email protected]