One of the best mobile studios in London are looking for a lead UX designer to join their design team. Their work is well respected in the industry and you’ll be designing products used by millions of people every day.
This is a real opportunity to be involved throughout the whole life cycle of a product, ensuring the user and the business are at the very heart of your work. As a lead UX designer you’ll be skilled and excited about the UX industry, implementing your knowledge on a daily basis. You’ll effectively deal with stakeholders and collaborate with strategists/engineers in order to respond to the demands of each project.
– Responsible for maintaining UX design standards across the design and development of all digital products.
– Champion UX throughout the business, and communicate UX and design concepts to stakeholders.
– Can autonomously run the design team’s contribution to a pitch.
– Help and build team members by advocating a collaborative environment.
– Confident in using Adobe CC Suite, Sketch, Keynote and prototyping tools of your choice.
– Understand the needs of the live products, matching them with the right design team skills.
Reporting to the Head of design, this is a real chance to have influence and work on products/services for some of the world’s biggest brands.
If you are inquisitive by nature, eager to continuously improve and passionate about everything UX, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.