A newly minted search services platform (B2B) extending from China to connect skilled workers to business for their creative needs are hiring!
The Singapore office and it's product team will be transforming the current service into multi-language, including English over the next 6-12 mths. A fast paced, detail orientated and research savvy designer is needed to bring this to life with the help of a robust tech team based remotely.
You'll need to have 4-5 years of UX experience and not merely visual/UI design. A strong sense of interaction and userflow mapping is required to migrate and enhance the existing features to the next phase of the product launch. This role belongs within a start-up as part of a large editorial, publishing and design organization in Singapore.
Must have skills:
– Research and insights driven
– Large web to mobile interaction design background
– Strong wireframing capabilities
– Ability to communicate with existing IT team in Mainland China
– Independent and quick problem solver
– Likes ownership of the design piece and can explain decisions to stakeholders
– Good technical sense (HTML5. CSS, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
– Art direction and UI patterning of a high level
– Micro-interaction design
– Led and executed a platform or product design piece from conception all the way through to market launch
Candidates should be eligible to work in Singapore.
Only applications with UX deck/folio and updated CV can be shortlisted for interview stages.
Pls send to [email protected]
EA Licence No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1434702