We are looking for a Visual Designer for our client, a Digital hub of one of the largest German FMCG groups.
The hub combines atmosphere and environment of a start-up and stability and traditions of a large company with family values. They work as digital innovation partners for group’s brands, providing them with digital ideas and innovations.
- Responsible for the visual side of the UX projects, executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and asset production
- Creating user-friendly designs having in mind user research, brand and technical requirements
- Creating layouts, screens, and prototypes for different platforms and devices
- Developing interface guidelines including colors, icons, typography, motion and all further relevant aspects
- Experienced UX-minded visual designer
- Experience in web and mobile app development
- Good knowledge of research methodology and ideation methods
- Team player, open minded and easy going, can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a bonus
- Agency background is a plus
Sounds interesting? Get in touch [email protected]