Visual Designer | Munich
Our client is a well-known global design and innovation firm with a heritage in product and industrial design. More recently, they began large-scale UX and convergent collaborations with blue-chip organizations to create new software applications, mobile products and connected experiences that blur the lines between physical and digital. They transform businesses at scale by creating systems of brand, product and service that deliver a distinctly better experience. Including industries are: automotive, medical, consumer, retail, software, technology, finance and many more.
As an addition to their team in Munich we are looking for a UI / Visual Designer (mid to senior level) to create complex interactive experiences for applications, software, and web interfaces.
– Ideation and conceptual development
– Creating visual designs, including screen layouts, typography, user interfaces and icons
– Production of design specs, storyboards and design prototypes
– 3+ years of creating user interfaces for great brands
– A broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, user interface, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies
– Expert in visual design components, especially typography and icons
– Knowledge of Frontend technologies is a plus
– Business level English. German is a plus
– Enthusiastic about products that resonate on an emotional level
Keywords: Visual Design | UI | User Interface | Interaction Design | Typography | Icons | Styleguides | Web Design | Apps
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send your CV and portfolio to: [email protected]