Hello there. We’re growing again and we’re hiring. As you may know we are a specialist digital recruiter based in London and we match the brightest digital talent with the industry’s leading agencies and most exciting brands. We work for London’s leading digital and integrated agencies as well as blue chip companies and start-up brands in the UK and increasingly in Europe.
We represent permanent, freelance and interim/contract talent across the whole of the digital spectrum, including creative & design; client services; strategy & planning; project management & production; user experience; technology; brand management; content production; digital marketing and social media.
We’re continuing to grow (thanks to a great candidate and client base), and as part of our expansion we’re looking for a seasoned recruiter to join our Digital Brands and Client-side team.
We’re a small team of highly experienced recruiters, and we are actively working with clients from the retail, entertainment, technology and e-commerce industries on roles spanning digital and technical production, marketing, creative and social media. Working in a 360-degree capacity and with the strength of a dual-desk, we’re looking for someone who has strong business development skills and is happy to cover a broad spectrum of job titles. We’re already working with global brands and some of the hottest digital start-ups around.
We’d tell you more about us here, but it’s really about you, so here’s what you can expect from working with us:
• Excellent basic salary and commission structure;
• Real opportunity to progress – both from a career and compensation perspective;
• Dedicated training budget tailored to your needs each year;
• A truly robust benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, gym membership, paid sabbatical for long-standing employees, flexible working hours, extra holidays, free breakfast and Friday drinks, monthly socials and trips away;
• The opportunity to put forward ideas and help shape a growing company;
• Full exposure and involvement with our fantastic client base, and the opportunity to network off the back of our strong PSL agreements;
• A highly collaborative culture. We encourage our consultants to run their desks as their own businesses and we don’t bog down our consultants with KPIs and unnecessary admin. Rather, we focus on ethics, effectiveness and delivery.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience working across the full recruitment lifecycle, ideally on corporate, start-up, or other client-side accounts. You don’t need to have prior experience of the digital industry, although you should have an interest and passion for it. You’ll also share our cultural values of professionalism, collaboration and effectiveness in your personal approach to recruitment.
If this resonates with you, please could you email email@example.com or drop us a line on 0207 749 0777 and we’ll happily have a chat.
Basic salary commensurate to your experience, with an OTE of £40-65k+.