Account Director (w/m) – Munich
Our client is one of the leading Sports Marketing company in Europe. This company specializes in Branding for sports players, clubs, associations & global brands. As Account Director you will be working with a team of 6-12 account managers being the main contact for our high end clients. You will oversee development of creative ideas to help boost business.
- As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
· Build strong and enduring relationships with clients
· Develop existing and new business
· Bring a deep understanding of your clients’ business and of trends shaping its markets and categories
· Build the respect, loyal commitment and performance of your team members
· Push creative work to the next level and explore extra revenue streams
- Occasional travel is usually required for client visits, new business presentations, planning and brief taking.
- 8+ years’ working experience, deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations
- An understanding of how to integrate Social with a larger marketing ecosystem
- Focus is on digital and sports marketing
- A proven ability of Social selling and performance strategy, tactics and execution
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business
- Experience in adapting and Roll out of global campaigns
- Skillful and detail-orientated project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget
- Knowledge of Social Influencer strategy, tactics, contracting and deployment
- The right feel for community management and customer care
- Enthusiastic team-player. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- Fluent in German and English