Account Director (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is a London-based brand design agency with offices in Los Angeles and Berlin, situated at the intersection between brand and digital. For the recently opened Berlin office, they are currently seeking to expand their team and bring in new business to back up their current plans.
To support them in their endeavor and help them set up on the German market, they are searching for a hands-on Account Director with a strategic understanding of building brands as well as a proven track record of leading exciting, complex projects and delivering outstanding results.
- Lead projects and take responsibility of the client relationship – building strong and lasting relationships
- Manage the day-to-day running of projects for all the clients while ensuring maximum profitability
- Provide direction and manage the respect, loyal commitment and performance of the team members in a collaborative manner
- Identify, develop and convert new business opportunities with existing and new clients
- Effectively negotiate contracts and fees with client procurement
- Report key financial and team data to the management and finance teams
- Source and book freelancers as well as always keeping on top of the best talent on the market
- 6+ years’ relevant professional experience – a commercial and creative understanding
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to think strategically and creatively to support and contribute in the strategic direction of the project
- Thorough understanding of the project and the ability to assess the client requests for the best outcomes
- Confident communicator, able to demonstrate thought leadership both verbally and in writing at all levels within client businesses
- Ability to lead, inspire and share knowledge as well as best practices across the international client service team members
- Fluency in German and English
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011