Account Director (m/f/i), Berlin
Our client is a marketing and communications agency network founded 2005 in Korea, and 2007 in Frankfurt. The German operations are within 8 European offices dedicated to two top car brands, with approximately 300 employees with 35 different nationalities. In their Berlin location they are now looking for an Account Director.
The Account Director will ensure the successful management of the client’s projects while being responsible to meet the budgets, schedules and top the expected quality. The position holder will be a good communicator, charming and empathetic but also assertive and persuasive, who ensures flawless execution and guarantees success of integrated marketing and communication projects. They will also be highly connected with the client’s agency specialists as well as external service providers in all service lines and the point of contact for the customers.
- Project & production planning (detailed brochure production, studio & outdoor photo shooting, CGI, post production, film shooting, holistic campaign planning, digital campaign management etc.)
- Budget planning (for all the above) from estimation to invoicing
- Production supervision (this role requires major experience in production)
- Bridge the communication between the creative team in Berlin and the client in Frankfurt
- Willingness to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Well-organized and careful planner, with a passion for the automotive industry
- Very secure and good communication at different hierarchical levels and with different locations
- At ease with working daily with culturally diverse teams
- Ability to negotiate, to convince or persuade others combined with good presentation skills
- Willingness to become part of the rise of one of the most promising global car brands in Europe
- English (fluent), German would be a plus
Sounds interesting? Get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 (0)30 – 467 267 011