Account Executive (w/m/x) – Berlin
Our client is a fast-growing agency that is re-defining the student marketing landscape in the UK and is now planning to expand on the German market. They specialize in Student Brand Management, Live & Digital Experiences, Market Insight, Student Strategy development and Media Planning.
They are currently aiming to expand their Berlin office and for that matter, they are currently looking to hire an Account Executive. For the ideal candidate, this will be an exciting opportunity to join a start up in Berlin with the support of the agency headquartered in London.
This will be a hands-on role, where no two days will be the same, and you will play an important role in helping the agency grow on the German market.
- Assist in the delivery of campaigns/projects on a day to day basis
- Manage client-facing documentation relative to each campaign/project (i.e. contact reports, status reports)
- Research the clients and competitor landscape
- Work closely with the account teams for responding to/handling new briefs
- Identify and create positive and long-lasting relationships with partners for current and future client projects
- Support the account manager on managing the campaign/projects
- Seek competitive quotes from all suppliers and raise purchase orders as required
- Assist in the process of and with reconciling staff invoicing
- Manage, support and handle multiple promotional staff based on-site
- Optimize staff management as well as help with the promotional recruitment drive, on-site and online
- Participate in new business initiatives and contribute to the overall culture of the agency
- Able to demonstrate an awareness of commercial profitability
- A passion for, and ambition to work within a marketing environment
- Interested in consumer brands and cultural awareness
- Confident communicator with individuals across varying levels
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and deliver against deadlines
- Experience in youth marketing and staff management would be ideal
- Pro-active and happy to take on new, varying tasks
- Fluent in German and English
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, get in touch!
Monica Cristea | [email protected] | +49 030 467 267 011