Great opportunity to join a fantastic boutique agency in the heart of Shoreditch.
They are looking for an Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive working on FMCG accounts in the food and drink sector.
The role will facilitate the day-to-day running of accounts and to manage communication between the key teams within the agency and directly with the client.
I am ooking for someone with at least 1 years agency experience who is ready to hit the ground running and develop quickly within the team. Shopper and experiential experience ideal but not essential. Interested in football would be a bonus!
* Acting as internal liaison between your team and other relevant departments in order to assist in producing seamless campaigns.
* Working with clients in a professional, helpful and friendly manner. Including weekly meetings at client offices.
* Assisting other members of the team in providing support and information necessary in order to address briefs effectively.
* Liaising with clients and third party suppliers to ensure their requests are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
* Assisting in making sure that deadlines are kept and budgets are met.
* Helping to monitor competitor activity, recording any research and preparing presentations.
* Co-ordinating meetings and brainstorms and ensuring the team have all appropriate materials to hand.
* Preparing and issuing all relevant paperwork required to monitor the progress of work through the initiation, preparation and attendance of status and client meeting.
* Constantly driving new or improved ways of working and striving for continuous personal development.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please drop me a line as i’d love to discuss this further with you. [email protected]