Agile / Design Thinking Coach (M/F) – near Frankfurt am Main
Our client, a global asset manager offering world class investment solutions and retirement expertise is currently looking for an Agile Coach to join their team near Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The Agile Coach will demonstrate affinity for the company’s client-focused core values through innovation, integrity and excellence as well as commitment and collaboration. Their vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
You will facilitate and support the existing agile team and lead them to accomplish their tasks successfully while keeping a customer-centric approach. Keen to optimize on your own initiative to keep the performance of the team on a high level, you also ensure and support an agile working environment with a constant and accurate know-how transfer.
- Development and implementation of digital products and services together with the team
- Develop a backbone of structures and routines to optimize team collaboration and cross-team efficiency (agile and non-agile)
- Facilitate, organize and moderate agile meetings and sprints
- Foster customer-centric focus within your team e.g. by using elements of Design Thinking, agile methodologies and digital processes
- Guidance and support in translating business ideas into technological solutions
- Support internal and external decision-making processes
- Attention to detail and excellent observation skills to identify early impediments so as to deter conflicts, with a strong solution-oriented mind-set
- Steer and monitor agile processes while offering guidance to the team on methodology
- Further development of existing agile methodologies depending on project needs
- Experience working as an Agile or Design Thinking Coach and/or experience working in agile environments
- Understanding and practical experience of creative and problem-solving methodologies
- Experience as a Scrum Master/ Agile Coach, certification a plus
- Qualification or practical experience in digital business, financial or related services a plus
- Experience in different leadership styles in an agile environment
- Positive mindset, coaching attitude and high social competencies with an empathetic character
- Ability to easily deal with different and diverse mindsets and various stakeholders
- Professional presentation and moderation skills and expertise in fostering and promoting diversity of thought
- German (native), English (Fluent)
If this sounds like your dream job, get in touch!
Kimberly Bohle| [email protected] | +49 (0) 30 467 267 014