Our client is a global hospitality group with a rapid expansion plan to develop and diversify their portfolio. They are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join their Revenue Management team to uncover facts and insights hidden behind data, to understand better business performance, and to help maximizing revenue growth.
For this position, you will get a chance to work with various stakeholders as a data expert and to support the senior management decisions and to participate in large scaled projects on a global level.
For successful applicant, he/she will need to:
- Perform data manipulation techniques from omnichannel touch points to accurately identify trends on customer behaviours, supply and demand economics, and market segmentation.
- Provide strategic management in pricing, inventory, demands to maximize revenue growth.
- Build statistical/ predictive models on customer behaviours, demand forecasting, etc.
- Provide data reporting and data visualization for regional offices and senior management.
- 4 5 years of relevant data experience, with hospitality background as an advantage
- Solid experience in SAS, SQL, Tableau
- Strong on statistical modelling such as decision tree, regression, etc.
- Good communication skills, able to work with stakeholders of different levels
- Proficient with spoken and written English. Mandarin and Cantonese are a plus
- This position is based in Hong Kong