For our client, a Hamburg based independent full-service advertising agency that specializes in digital, print, online social, and events, we are looking for an
Art Director (f/m/x)
The agency develops campaigns and content for consumers who prefer to be understood and sustained, instead of being seduced once. They see themselves as partners for all clients who are looking for the best solution for the success of their products and brands. They only work with clients who care about ethics, people and environment. Their teams love to work openly and as hierarchy-free as possible to implement briefings with love for consumers.
- Create and develop 360° campaigns, incl. TV, print, online, Social Media, events
- Team up with other creatives to create award winning creative solutions
- Originate concepts to meet the client’s objectives
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Art Direction has always been a tool for the agency and not a focus, therefore it’s important to care for the “idea” side of this business, rather than artistic abilities or expression.
- Your portfolio is filled with digital, integrated and cross platform campaigns
- You have experience working with consumer and, particularly, food brands and FMCG products
- You have a passion for design and a fresh and timeless taste in your work
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Interest in people, pop and culture, not just advertising
- Ability to organize yourself, rather less interest in hierarchies
- You are a creative professional who can work with anything with the same creation mentality (Above the Line as well as Below the Line – from OOH to Social Media, Online, Influencer Marketing, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch!
Kelly de Vries | [email protected] | +49 30 467 267 018