We are working with a leading digital agency in Singapore and they are looking for an Associate Creative Director (Copy) for their new team.
We are hunting for someone fluent in concepting and collaborating, and have mastered the art of writing in multiple styles for various channels. You are comfortable presenting copy and concepts to clients and your ideas are fresh, strategic and always on-brand.
The ACDs here wear different hats, and switch easily from creative masterminds to team leaders to being heads-down and getting the work done. On top of being chameleons with their roles, they are media-agnostic. They love working with tech and are equally comfortable creating films, posters, and radio spots — Whatever it takes to design a more human future. This role, in particular, is heavy on social.
- Serve as the standard-bearer for client’s brand messaging and identity
- Concept and collaborate with Copywriters, Experience Designers, Art Directors, and Tech Leads
- Nurture junior talent, providing clear direction and constructive feedback
- Work closely with producers to schedule deadlines, and resolve resource and delivery issues
- Work with Account Managers and Strategists to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategically sound
- Present to and meet with clients of all levels
- 7+ years’ experience in advertising
- Has strong leadership and mediation skills, and enjoys mentoring and fostering growth of junior team members
- Takes a hands-on approach with the work, getting stuck into everything from the strategy right down to writing the copy
- Has experience working on social, creating engaging social posts and ‘talked-about’ social campaigns
- Is able to juggle multiple projects and delegate work effectively
- Is comfortable collaborating with people from different creative disciplines and teams
- Has a solid portfolio that showcases craft excellence in copy and strong conceptual abilities
If this sounds like you, email your CV to [email protected]